What are the common injuries caused by a car accident?
A car accident can be harmful in various ways. It causes mental as well as physical harm. It traumatizes a human being and causes physical injuries as well as mental stress. During an accident, a person observes many unwanted or uncomfortable sights which cause mental disruption to the victim. Some of the physical injuries are so prominent that they may even cause permanent disability to a person or sometimes death. If you are a victim of an accident, then you must contact a car accident lawyer Philadelphia, PA.
Causes of the car accident
A car accident may not always occur due to your fault; it may also happen due to the fault of the other person. Hence, while driving, one must be conscious and sober.
Here is the list of some of the common causes of a car accident:-
- Drink and drive – the majority of car accidents drink and drive cases. People drink and tend to drive roughly down the street resulting in collisions.
- Breaking traffic rules – In metropolitan cities, the busy roads are crowded with vehicles and pedestrians. In these times, when someone breaks traffic rules or traffic signals, they are prone to get into accidents.
- Speeding – Another one of the most common types of reason for accidents is overspeeding. This type of accident is mainly caused by teenagers who drive their cars roughly and exceed their speed limit. This behavior of people results in major accidents.
Common injuries caused in a car accident
A car accident results in psychological as well as physiological injuries or disruption.
Here is the list of the injuries caused by a car accident –
• Bone fracture – Fractures in limbs, hands, legs, etc., are caused by accidents. Broken bones are one of the major injuries suffered by a car accident victim.
• Sprains and strains – Due to the sudden jerking during car accidents, the victim tends to get strains, sprains, pulled muscles, etc.
• Paralysis – If the person is a victim of a major accident, then the person may have paralysis caused due to internal damages. They may suffer from partial or total paralysis.
• Phobia – An accident leads to the generation of phobia within a person. The victim gets terrified by situations which remind them about the incident.
A car accident is a severe type of incident that may occur in a person’s life. It hampers not only the normal day-to-day life of a person but also their family’s mental state. So, you deserve to receive a compensation for all the sufferings, and it is a lawyer who can help you.