1) Buy rebuilds and sell Blog:
Talking about the first reconstruction and sale purchase:
In this method, you must first buy an already existing travel blogs on the Internet. The blog ought to be at least 6 months old.
Before buying a, you should do a little research on it and keep the following points in mind for better resale value.
- The blog must have daily visitors, the number can be less, but few people should visit it daily. The number ought to be at least 200 per day.
- The blog should not be penalized by Google Panda and Penchot.
- Analyze the complete report of Google Analytics and check the country visitors who visit the.
- Visit Site Earnings, if you plan to buy a blog for $100, it must already have more than $10 per month.
- After buying a, you can work on it to improve it and in other words, you have to rebuild it.
- Rebuilding a blog can take some time.
- Make some adjustments to the design to make it unique as compared to the previous.
- Share the on social networks.
The main motive here is to increase the number of daily visitors to the and give it a different look.
Now you can sell the for a higher price
There are different platforms available to market a blog.
2) Create and sell:
Now let’s move on to the other technique
In this method, as a travel blogger, I would suggest to start your own and then sell it. This guarantees a huge profit than the first way because you don’t have to buy a blog.
There are a few things you need to keep in mind when creating a to sell
- Choose the blog niche and idea very wisely.
- Buy a brand-new domain and hosting.
- Improve blog design, instead of spending money on themes you can buy them cheap from various sites like genesis and stylish themes.
- Regularly publish content on the.
- The quality of the content will play an important role in selling your site to spending time creating content.
- Do all aspects of SEO like Link Building, SMO, etc.?
After 6 to 8 months of regular work, your will be ready to be sold at a high price.
Here are some websites where you can sell your blog:
Some sites give you a free option to sell the blog, but some websites charge registration and selling fees.
Final Thought: What is Blog Flipping: Earn Trading Websites and Blogs
Blog Flipping is the best way to earn a lot of money by just spending a little money and time on this. Of the sites listed above, Flippa is the best option to sell your for free. At the start of flipping, you might not get a lot of money, but once you learn the basics, you will definitely make a lot of money.
Let me know if you sold a earlier in the comments section. Show your love and support just by sharing this article on all trending social media platforms.