As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Indian Sports and Fitness Goods Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, The Indian sports and fitness goods market size reached a value of US$ 1,934 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3,065 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.5% during 2022-2027. Sports goods refer to various tools and equipment that are essential while competing in sports. On the other hand, fitness goods are a subset of sports goods, which include equipment that is required while engaging in physical activities. These goods help in preventing related injuries and are widely used across gyms, health clubs, medical centers, hospitals, and schools.
Request for a free sample copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/indian-sports-fitness-goods-market/requestsample
Indian Sports and Fitness Goods Market Trends:
- The market in India is primarily driven by the growing popularity of sports across the country. This, along with the numerous upcoming International sports events, such as the Women’s Hockey World League and Women’s World T20, is providing a boost to the market growth.
- Furthermore, the increasing focus on fitness among individuals has led to the increasing demand for sports and fitness goods. Besides this, the growing influence of social media platforms is also creating a positive outlook for the market. Additionally, the rising number of gyms and fitness centers across the country is providing an impetus to the sales of efficient sports and fitness goods.
Buy full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/indian-sports-fitness-goods-market
Indian Sports and Fitness Goods Market 2022-2027 Analysis and Segmentation:
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with the detailed profiles of the key players
- Cosco (India) Limited
- Nivia Sports Private Limited
- Bhalla International
- Sareen Sports Industries
- Sansparelis Greenland Private Limited.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Fitness Goods
- Adventure Sports
- Golf Goods
- Other Goods
Breakup by Fitness Goods:
- Cardiovascular Training Goods
- Strength Training Goods.
Breakup by End-Use:
- Health Clubs/Gyms
- Home Consumers
- Hotels and Corporate Offices
- Hospitals, Medical Centers and Public Institutions
- West and Central India
- North India
- South India
- East India
Note- If you want to need latest primary and secondary data with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report. We deliver report with-in 24 hours.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800