We all live in an age where having a website is equal to owning a physical property in the real world. Similar to real estate your website will not have any value if it is not attractive or provides a great user experience. It is here that your knowledge of web designing comes into play.
Come! Let us dive a bit deeper into what web designing is about.
What is Web Design?
Right from the layout and graphics to fonts and colors, web designing covers all the aspects of a website or digital application. It impacts how a website looks and feels on multiple devices including mobile phones and desktop computers. Join the web design industrial training in Zirakpur to learn web designing from the best.
A common question which comes to the minds of many beginners is – Why is web designing so important?
Why is Web Designing Important?
Whether you aim to build a personal website or sell a product and service, web design makes a great difference. Even if you run a business, the client will contact you only after they experience how your brand website functions. Based on their experience of the website they get an idea idea about the kind of service to expect from you.
A website with a smooth user-interface will always appeal to the target audience. You should join the 45 days web designing training in Zirakpur to learn the secret to designing websites that catch the user’s attention.
But, to do this you should have knowledge of the different elements of website design.
Different Elements of Website Design
Website design takes into consideration several elements. These include:
- Typography : Typography includes choosing fonts that compliment a brand’s personality and design. Choosing the right font pair blends with the website content, graphics, and color without hassle. It also improves the overall vibe of a website for the online visitor. The best part about choosing the right typography is it makes it easier for the end-user to read the website content.
- Website Layout & Structure: The website layout refers to how you arrange the content on your website. This arrangement has a big impact on website’s functionality and usability. The website structure should focus on the core message of a brand. It should not distract the end-user. Human users and search engine bots should be able to understand the content hierarchy of the website. The 45 days web designing training in Zirakpur will help you understand everything about creating a smooth website structure and layout.
- Navigation : If a user has to struggle while browsing a website, it will never get a high ranking in Google search results. The website navigation has to be smooth for different purposes like – helping new visitors browse the website, and users in finding what they are looking for.
- Mobile Responsiveness : More than 50% of internet users would never recommend a website if it does not runs smoothly on mobile devices. A website should be able to resize to fit into different screen sizes. As a web developer you have to develop a website that can adapt its layout depending on the device the user has. Doing this ensures greater reach and improved usability for the end-user. Join the 45 days web designing training in Zirakpur to learn how to develop mobile-friendly websites.
- Colors: Ever heard of color palette? It is also known as a color scheme and is a combination of four to five colors a web developer chooses for use throughout the website. As a web developer you should choose a color scheme that represents the personality of the brand.
- Graphics : As the old saying goes, “ an image is worth a thousand words”, A web developer has to use the right images to support and strengthen the message for the website. The 45 days web designing training in Zirakpur helps you understand the importance of using the right website graphics.
- Content : Content forms a major part of any website’s user-experience. The web developer has to work on the website content, navigation text, descriptions, and page titles. As a web developer you should aim for a cohesive design. It helps you present the website content in the best possible manner.
- Loading Speed : A user will go to second website if the first one takes a long time to load. It also sends a signal to the search engine that the website does not have what the user wants. In the long run, a slow loading website has a high bounce rate. As a web developer it is your responsibility to design a website that does not takes eons to load.
To design a website requires a lot of patience and the right skills. You should join the 45 days web designing training in Zirakpur to acquire the skills. The experienced professionals there will help you understand everything about web design from scratch.